Photography. Writing. Other.

Tuesday 31 December 2013

2014.


Firstly, HAPPPYYYY NEWWWW YEAARRRRRR
Secondly, this is an old image. The tattoo turned 2 years old yesterday. I love it just as much as I loved it 3 years back when I decided it. It means a lot to me. I wanted it on my body so as to remind me everyday that I am fearless. At no point should I lose faith in myself. But as a matter of fact, I did forget that. I don’t remember how long it has been since I had and it's sad how I didn’t even realise it. Today, when I told a friend as to how I am not confident with my writing, I was asked, “You are fearless, aren’t you?” I’m very thankful to him for reminding me about it.
Also, I don’t know why I had been dreading (just to some extent) staying at home for new years eve and watching a movie, eating pizza and sipping coke. It was really fun since I was so engrossed in the movie and my good friend was watching it too (at his place)! Also, when midnight struck, I had got a call from my loved one and everyone at home also came and wished me. Everyone close to me was there to wish me, whether physically present or virtually. So I had no reason to be sad. Also pizza can never make anyone sad (unless it shows on your bum and then it will make you sad cuz you know you shouldn’t eat it if you don’t want it to show). 
2013 opened a lot of opportunities for me and I will work towards getting them multiplied this year. It’s going to be a brilliant year. I made new close friends and watched a lot of amazing movies though I couldn’t read as many book as i wanted. So resolutions for 2014 come in the picture. It’s become a cliche thing to make resolutions. I don’t really get the concept of waiting for a new year to start afresh. You can start afresh any day. But since I love cliches, I did write down a list of resolutions too. [I will be the happiest person alive next new years eve if I follow them through!]
For an amazing start to 2014, an amazing quote by my favourite singer (can’t just not show off the person who inspired you in so many ways):
”To me, Fearless is not the absence of fear. It’s not being completely unafraid. To me, Fearless is having fears. Fearless is having doubts. Lots of them. To me, Fearless is living in spite of those things that scare you to death.” 
~ Taylor Swift

No comments:

Post a Comment